<$BlogRSDURL$>

Books that I've had my nose in whilst on fag breaks.

Friday, September 10, 2004

'The Call of the Horned Piper' by Nigel Aldcroft Jackson

Saoirse put me onto this book, for a very good reason. I got the message. *grin* As for the rest of the book, I found it a nice easy read, particularly suited to where I was reading it - the Shambala Festival - and as far from the David Ray Griffin book, as I'd been reading, as it's possible to get.

It was easy, it was nice, there were one or two theories which caught my attention, but on the whole there was little here as I hadn't already read elsewhere. I think my brain is ruined when it comes to reading non-academic non-fiction! However, I did enjoy it and it arrived at a time when I needed to rest my brain a bit.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?