<$BlogRSDURL$>

Books that I've had my nose in whilst on fag breaks.

Friday, September 10, 2004

'The New Pearl Harbour' by David Ray Griffin

I started reading this at a friend's house and got so engrossed that I ended up buying the book just to finish it. I didn't think that I had any more questions to raise nor that I had any other non-official theories about September 11th 2001 to hear. I was wrong.

The thing which struck me about this book is that there is no conjecture, no giant leaps for mankind from one fact to the next. David Ray Griffin is an academic and therefore presents his evidence in a way which appeals greatly to me - open sources, footnotes, bibliography all present and correct. The book does have an academic feel to it, so if that doesn't generally suit, then you may find it a little dry. It's a lot of facts and figures, which I like but realize that many don't.

Yes, it disturbed me. I've been downright disturbed since it happened and it first occurred to me that certain things don't logically add up. David Ray Griffin helps to provide more evidence as to why I'm disturbed.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?